About Acsenda School of Management
Acsenda School of Management (ASM) is a private post-secondary institution located in downtown Vancouver offering specialized undergraduate degrees and diplomas linked to business careers and professional pathways. ASM is focused on pathways to careers in business and management. As students earn their degrees at Acsenda, they may also earn credit towards a professional designation related to their career goals.
Faculty members at Acsenda are experienced business professionals in addition to having the academic and professional credentials related to the areas in which they teach. They know the students in their classes and are involved in supporting various student clubs and other activities outside of the classroom.
The Academic Council is responsible for the review and approval of academic programs and policies and advising the President and Vice Chancellor on academic matters. ASM’s Academic Council includes several external members with senior academic leadership experience as well as faculty and student representatives.
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management (4 years,123 credits)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (4 years, 120 credits)
- International Business,
- Human Resource Management,
- Marketing Management,
- General Business Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (60 credits)
- Post Graduate Diploma (2 years)
- General Business Management,
- Human Resources Management,
- International Business Management,
- Post Graduate Certificate in General Management (1 year)
- EAP 3 or EAPP 100 levels – Students who score less than IELTS 5.5 can opt for English course for 1 or 2 terms (this time also they can work part- time and this period is counted for work permit)
- Scholarships & Entrance Awards 2018 ADMISSIONS GRANTS NOW AVAILABLE for Oct 2018 intake, C$4000 for Bachelor’s degree programs
- Students can work in Canada – Part-time or through internship Off- campus 20 hours per week / 40 hours during breaks
- Graduates from the BBA and BHM programs are eligible to apply for a Post- Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)other immigration programs
- Fast Track: The students can complete their Undergraduate degree in 2.5 – 3 years by not taking term breaks
- Credit transfers are available, and students can claim waivers for subject they have done previously and complete the program earlier.
- Accredited by British Columbia government
- Career Assist program designed to prepare students to establish rewarding careers in the hospitality industry.
- Specializations Linked to Professional Careers
- BBA Accounting – Get direct entry to CPA & ACCA designations
- BBA HR – CPHR designation
- International Business – CITP(FITT)
BHM : Professional Designations:
- 8, 500 job openings in BC by 2025 and 45,000 job openings in Canada.
- 337 million jobs or 1 in every 10 jobs on the planet will be in hospitality by 2023.
- 6-month paid internship for credit, supervised for maximum learning benefit, the only program of this type in BC!
2017 Acsenda Graduated Satisfaction survey results:
- 95% of Acsenda’s graduates say that their business degree prepared them for their preferred job or career path.
- 92% of Acsenda’s graduates said that they received value for their investment in their degree.
- 95% pass rate
- 94% retention rate