We’ll be gathering over 1,000 policy makers, educational leaders and educators from across the Middle East. We’ve invited over 120 inspirational speakers not only from the Middle East but also from around the world. All brimming with ideas and a passion to inspire change in education.
Running alongside is a dedicated exhibition, showcasing the latest education technology solutions and free content for teachers from teachers.
Walking around the exhibition is a hugely valuable part of the EduTECH experience. If the conferences are where the learning, theory and inspiration happens, then the exhibition is where the testing, networking and product interaction happens. With technology changing so rapidly, and some concepts difficult to visualise, how do you keep up?
8 Reasons Why You Should Visit EduTECH Middle East
- Network with over 1,000 policy makers, educational leaders and educators in just two days.
- Attend the #TeachTechTalks in the demonsration theatre. Topics include: Blockchain in education, hype or revolution? , The Reports Machine – What if our reports simply wrote themselves? and From ICT to EdTech: the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Meet with our delegation from the Ministry of Education.
- Access the region’s edtech providers.
- Test trial and play with the latest products, software, tools, and apps on the market.
- Compare new products and equipment to suit your needs.
- Connect with experts and gurus to help get your institution ahead of the competition.
- It’s FREE !
Website: EduTech Middle East 2017